Friday, August 16, 2013

Let's catch up on Little Miss AVA

 Oh Miss Ava what are we going to do with you!!! It is amazing how different kids can be. Julia and Ava are complete opposites. Ava is such a daddy's girl, which suits her well being that she is his little mini. She also is very mischievous, just like daddy! Ava is soooo determined at whatever it is she is doing, good or bad. Just to name a few; she covered her hair in vix vapor rub, she "painted" our office carpet and all with finger paints, she's eaten who knows what (thank goodness she's survived!) You can't help but smile when you see her in the middle of her big messes. I just have to keep telling myself one day I will miss this!
 She sure does melt my heart with that pretty little smile!!!

 Right after she got her very first haircut. I can't belive how fast she is growing up. She wants to do EVERYTHING her Big Sis does. 

 This girl LOVESher bunny!! Heaven forbid we ever loose "bubby"! We bought a back up but she wants nothing to do with that bunny she says " dirty bubby" She also is a major finger sucker. I have absolutely no idea how in the world we will break her of that habit!



We wouldn't know what to do with out our Ava baby!! We LOVE you sooo much!! 

No comments: