Friday, August 16, 2013

Le'ts catch up on JULIA

 My baby is growing up!!!! It seems like I blinked my eyes and next thing I knew my baby girl is now my sassy, smart little girl. Julia is so much fun. One minute she is a superhero, the next a pirate, then a sweet mommy feeding her little one. She is so creative and smart. I love listening in on her while she is playing with Ava or her daddy. She has so much sass and spunk!! I'm a little bit scared at what she will be like when she is a teenager. 
  

 Julia did awesome at her Spring Dance recital. She has come a long way since we first started her in dance. She is such a hard worker and puts so much work into everything she does.


 Julia LOVED her first year of preschool! It definitely helped that she had a phenomenal teacher. We just love Mrs. Julene!  
 The little boy in the pirate hat, Tanner, is officially Julia's very first crush. It was adorable the things those two would say to each other. She insisted that tanner marry her in the Temple. At least she has her goals in order!!   
 So every time we ask Julia what she wants to be when she grows up her reply is always the same. She says she wants to be a policeman and catch bad people WITH Daddy.  It is so sweet how much she looks up to and adores her Daddy!! We encourage her always that she can be whatever she wants to be, although we hope that she changes her mind about wanting to catch bad people :)



I just LOVE this little girl to pieces!!! She is my little buddy! I serious hope she is never too old to give her momma a great big hug and kiss!!

No comments: