We have been super busy the last few months! We brought another beautiful daughter into the world. Eliana Claire was born on June 6, 2013 at 9:28 am. She weighed 6 lbs 12 oz and was 19 inches long. Her delivery was super fast and smooth. We decided to be induced at 39 weeks so on the 5th we went in and had the balloon inserted which would begin the induction process. We went in to the hospital the next morning at 4 am got everything going and next thing I know I was in full blown labor. i told Mike that I really needed the epidural quick or it was going to be too late. So they got the epidural in and sure enough I was at a 9-10. Doctor Harter came in and three pushes later our beautiful little girl entered the world. I feel extremely blessed to be a mother of three precious daughters of God. They each bring so much joy and love to our lives.
Her arrival!!
I was just in such disbelief that Eliana was here and she was perfect
The amazing Dr. Harter
The girls had anticipated this moment for so long. We talked about it almost everyday. The were thrilled to finally meet their new baby sister.
She looks so much like Julia!!!
Julia Eliana
"BIG" Sister now!!












No comments:
Post a Comment