Saturday, August 24, 2013

House Happenings

I realized I never mentioned my big Kitchen re-do on the blog... What a project!!!! I always wanted to have a WHITE kitchen so one night after watching a marathon of HGTV I decided what the heck I guess I will go for it. My parents thought i was nuts but that has never stopped me from doing anything! Mike had to go to Hawaii for work so it was all me! Luckily, my fabulous Sister in law Brianna helped me do the cabinet painting!! I did a ton of research so I new exactly what methods to use, what primer/paint was the best, and so forth. It was a LONG grueling process, but way worth it!! They turned out so great. After the cabinets I was on a mission, I painted almost all the walls. I still need to do something in my bedroom and the laundry room but for now I'm good! It is so much fun to tackle different projects in the house and really make a house "our home." 

Here are some pics of the finished products.





  





Eliana's Room



Bow Holder I made


Julia and Ava's Room




This is the office. We got this desk on craigslist and I refinished it in white. 


No comments: