Monday, October 8, 2012

A THIRD little blessing!!!!


On October 2, 2012 I found out the most amazing news, that we are expecting our third little miracle. We could not be more over-joyed and elated!! It is still early but hopefully everything will progress along normally.

Julia is super excited! She has been asking Heavenly Father in every prayer she says if Jesus could put a baby in Mommy's tummy. Her reaction to the fabulous news was so adorable. She had a huge grin on her face and then asked if she could see the baby in my tummy. We had to explain to her that it takes a long time for the baby to grow big and strong so her little brother or sister can come out of Mommy's tummy. She is going to be such a big help to me this pregnancy. Ava has no idea what is going on yet but i am sure she will be fascinated with my growing belly and our new little bundle of joy.

I really do want to savor every moment of this pregnancy as I don't know weather it will be my last. I have just had some of the early pregnancy symptoms thus far. I am almost excited for the severe morning sickness to set in so that I am more comforted that the little jelly bean is growing nice and strong.

Pregnancy is so miraculous and such a blessing from above. We are so grateful for this wonderful opportunity to add another sweet spirit to our family!

2 comments:

Katie and Tyler said...

Yay that's so exciting! Congratulations

Tiffany said...

So happy for you and your super cute family!!:) Congratulations!!