Monday, October 8, 2012

Goooo Panthers!!!

Julia has been waiting forever to be able to play soccer. She has always been interested in sports and absolutely loves to play any kind of sport with her Daddy!
She was so excited when we told her months ago that she was going to be on a soccer team. She said right away that we had to go to the store to get some soccer shoes, shorts, and a ball. (any excuse to go shopping, she gets that from me :)) She was even more happy to find out that her little crush, Weston was going to be on her soccer team as well. 

 First soccer practice 

 Julia and Weston

 I couldn't help but notice she appears to be the tallest one on her team. Hopefully all the boys will catch up. I was always towering over most of the kids when I was younger.  


 Go Panthers!!!


 Good Game!! Maybe next time...
 Daddy was so happy she came running into his arms for a big hug after her first game!!
This was during the game, silly little love birds!!!

No comments: