Friday, September 7, 2012

Where has the time gone?


It seems like just yesterday I was holding this 6lb little doll starring into her big blue eyes wondering what she was going to be like when she got bigger. Today as I took her from preschool to her little dance class I couldn't help thinking about how quickly my baby girl is growing up. Julia is turning into such a bright beautiful little girl. She is my little sweetheart. I love all the cute little things she says to me. I love our time each evening that we cuddle together and she gets her back tickled. I love her curiosity about the world and her endless questions. I love her big heart and her compassion for others. I love her spirit and listening to her heartfelt prayers. She truly is a little gem and we are so blessed to have her in our family. I love you sweet girl!!!


No comments: