Ava thinks she can do everything that Julia does. She is going to be little miss independent. I absolutely love that they are really starting to play together.
So when Julia was Ava's age she had about three times more hair than Ava has. Poor Ava just has fuzz. As you can see in the photos she gets this little alfalfa look going on. Hopefully soon I will be able to put little piggies in. Julia is such a good sport. She puts up with my obsession with pictures. I love my new camera and can't wait to learn how to take amazing pictures. For now its just fun to practice. It helps that i have the most gorgeous models around twenty four seven.
Julia and Ava got a new trampoline as a joint birthday present. They LOVE it!! I am sure it will provide hours of entertainment.
1 comment:
LOVE the new look! So good to see the girls even though I'm not right there! Squeezes from Aunt Bri!
Post a Comment