Monday, February 6, 2012

Operation Santa Visit

 I thought for sure that visiting Santa was going to be a no-go this year, but Julia insisted that she needed  to go have a little chat with the jolly fellow. As we were standing in line I informed Mike of operation Santa Visit. The plan: I would have my camera ready, I would put Julia on Santa's lap, Mike would put Ava on Santa's lap and before she even knew what was taking place I would snap some pictures. I told him that we must NOT deviate from the plan. Surprisingly we were successful! We had about 10 seconds before Ava figured out what was going on and I got a pretty good picture. You can see by Ava's expression she had no idea what was going on. 

 Julia told Santa that she had been a very good girl and that she would like him to bring her a purple bike.



No comments: