Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!!



Happy Birthday to my hubby!! I really am a lucky girl. I have a husband who is so loving. He really would do just about anything for his girls. One of the most important qualities I was looking for in a husband was a guy who would take the time to be a good dad. Mike exceeded my greatest expectations in that area. He is an AMAZING dad. Our daughters just adore him. They light up when they hear the garage door open. They can't wait for him to wake up in the morning. Every guy hopes for a son, but Mike wouldn't trade his two little girls for anything. He plays every sport imaginable with Julia as well as hairdresser, and of course they love their tea parties. He  is also a good husband. I think sometimes i take for granted how great he really is. He is an excellent provider and would sacrifice just about anything to ensure my happiness. He also has such a caring heart. I love you so much babe!! Happy Birthday!!!!  

No comments: