I just can not even begin to convey how much i LOVE these two little girls. They are truly the biggest Blessing in my life. They bring so much joy to my life. Sometimes I just watch them in amazement, I am just so grateful to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to be their Mother. I know they will do wonderful things in their lives.
Julia is just turning into a little girl right before our eyes. She amazes me at how much she understands about her little world. She asks so many questions and is just so eager to learn all that she can. She asked awhile back why daddy has to go to work. We told her that he has to catch the bad people and them he gets money so we can buy the things we need. So now every time Mike comes home she asks if he caught the bad people and then she asks him for some money to put in her piggy bank. She is happy (for now) with a few pennies. She is so proud of her Daddy because she knows that he keeps us safe from the bad people.
Ava is just just a little ray of sunshine in our family. She is soooo sweet and such a lover. She lights up when any of us walks in her presence. She adores her big sissy and just cracks up at her all the time. She also loves her Daddy. She is really starting to develop a personality. She hates to be by herself, unless she is in her crib. She also has her own ideas about food. She refuses to eat baby food. She has to eat whatever we are eating. i am amazed at how much this little one can eat with only her two little teeth. I bet I kiss this little munchkin at least a thousand times a day. I just love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment