Monday, October 3, 2011

Silly Monkey



 Julia is obsessed with this hat. She plays with it on, eats with it on, and even sleeps with it on. She cracks me up. Her vocabulary is just growing leaps and bounds. It amazes me how much she knows and comprehends. She is doing great in both English and Spanish. I love when she sings ABC's. It is adorable!!

 I am a firm believer in time management. I want to make sure my girls learn to manage their time wisely. This is a chart I made so that Julia has a visual and tactile way to understand her schedule. She loves to plan out her day and add/remove different tasks and activities to the board. It amazes me how well she understands the concept of time.

 Ta-da!!




1 comment:

Brianna said...

Love the chart! So cute! And I love how she is involved in setting her schedule as well.