Monday, August 1, 2011

Ava 6 Months Old!!!

6 Month Stats:

Weight: 16.4 lbs
Length: 25.9 inches
Cuteness: 100%
Sweetness: 100%

Ava is right on the money with her growth. I know I say it every month, but she has the sweetest disposition. I have been so spoiled with this little girl. We LOVE her!! She still has yet to start really rolling, but that is from her limited floor time. We have to take her to a second neuro-surgeon so we can get her plagiocephaly fixed. She will most likely need the helmet, but only for a few months. Her little head seems to be getting worse not better. The bones in her skull need to be pushed back where they belong.






 She loves to be with Mommy. I take in every moment, because I know soon enough I will have to beg her to come snuggle with me.

 
 Ava is so close to sitting all on her very own, she is just a little wobbly still. 

 She does not like any men to hold her, with the exception of her Daddy. She just lights up when Daddy walks in the room. Mike will definitely have two little princesses that adore him. I might need a little Mommy's boy, we will have to just wait and see.



 She always had her fingers in her mouth, I am pretty sure she is working on cutting some teeth. She has started to act a little fussier than usual so I am sure that we will see some little teeth in the near future.

No comments: