

It is official! We are so excited to be expecting a little girl! She is very healthy and everything is right on schedule. During the ultrasound our little girl was very active. It was so much fun to see her move all around. She would open and close her hands and her mouth. It was incredible how much more attached I got when we received the news she is a girl. It was an instant bond. Mike is thrilled, I am sure she will be daddies little girl.
6 comments:
You're having a girl! Ahhh!!!! I'm so excited for you! I love it! I can just see your little girl now... She's going to be adorable! Love you Megan!
We love girls over here! You will love it. Clothes are definitely cuter and they are great helpers.
Congrats again you guys! We're so happy for you both. Allison and Raymond Theodosis
Hegan I noticed on your ultrasound that ou got it done at Desert Parinatal Associates. Who was or is the Dr you are seeing there? The Dr that owns it is a close friend of ours....
Sorry, I spelled your name wrong!
Congratulations! Im a friend of Mike's from high school. THats so exciting!!! I'm having a girl too due beginning of March. This is an amazing/crazy/scary/exciting time!
Post a Comment