Friday, October 3, 2008

I am now just about 18 weeks! I can't believe it! The last week and a half I have begun to feel the baby move. It is the most incredible feeling ever. I love it!! Earlier this week I had my doctors appointment and everything was doing great. The baby's heartbeat was loud and clear. My doctor even noticed how active the baby is as she was trying to locate the heartbeat. We find out what the gender is in a few weeks. I can't hardly wait. I will post some pics of my cute pregnant self as soon as I get my husband to snap a few. I feel so blessed to be experiencing this incredible miracle. It is so amazing!

3 comments:

Rob and Mercedi said...

I am so happy that you are so happy! You're almost half way there!

amber belmonte said...

how cool! :) feeling the baby move is seriously insane! i'm excited to hear if it's a boy or girl!

The Leavitt Family said...

hey....we haven't heard from you guys in awhile! i can't believe that you're already half way there! how are you liking your new place?