I can't believe I am already into my 2nd trimester. It's funny I always wondered what it would feel like to be pregnant and to experience morning sickness. Wow, has it been fun... I have never thrown up so much my whole life. Who ever decided to call it "morning" sickness was wrong it would better be described as "all day" sickness. Despite my sickness I am truly enjoying the experience. We had an ultrasound earlier this week and everything looked great! The baby is right on schedule. It was so incredible to see little legs kicking away. We will find out the gender in about six weeks. I can't wait!
4 comments:
Can't wait to find out what you are having. I can't believe how far along you are. That is wonderful!
Congrats!!! We are moving back into the ward and are in Vegas now. Please let me know if I can help or run an errand. I was sick with Thomas for 5 1/2 months! I totally feel for you! You guys are totally a miracle family and I can not wait to see your cute little, pregnant tummy! Thank you for sharing your testimony of faith and trials. Truly an inspiration.
YEAH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am sooo excited for you guys! Just hearing your news gave me the chills. I know this has been a long wait for you guys. I am so thrilled for you. You will both be wonderful parents. I can't wait to hear what you are having!
Are you guys still in the ward? I am coming the first part of Oct. and hope I get to see you!
I am glad you are enjoying the preganancy, even through the morn. sickness. It is so amazing when you get to see the little legs and arms. I will be checking to see what it is. I am guessing a boy.
Post a Comment