Monday, June 30, 2008

On Friday night I stayed overnight with my sister-in-law and nephew Kaleb to keep them company since her husband went camping. My nephew Kaleb of course was so excited to spend time with his Aunt Megan. He is the happiest little guy, always smiling. I can't believe how old he is getting, time sure does fly. I am so blessed to have so many amazing little nephews and nieces. They are such a blessing in my life.


6 comments:

Tori said...

Thanks for comming over, it was fun remembering when we were younger. I truely appreciate all the you do for Matt, me and Kaleb. He is blessed so have such a great aunt like you.

Marleen said...

Love those eyelashes. Wow, they are long. I am envious.

Misty said...

Megan! I have a blog too! You should check it out!
mistybarrett.blogspot.com I love you!

Meg said...

Hey Megan, this is Megan Lee Kenny's wife. I found your blog through Marlene's...small world! Looks like you guys are doing good. Here is our new blog http://lawschoolwidowlee.blogspot.com/

Jason DeMarco said...

Hi!!! It's Gina DeMarco. I saw your blog and had to say hi. Can I just tell you guys are the cutest couple ever!!! I love being an aunt, there is such joy that comes from it unlike any other. Kaleb is adorable!!! We finally have a blog! We are so excited, come see us at http://shhstorytime.blogspot.com

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Megan,
Hey! I checked in on you and was excited to hear about your new job! What a sweet little baby! You will be such a great nanny/mommy to her! You are great with kids!
How are things in the neighborhood? i heard someone moved in to our old house. Are they good neighbors...I hope?