Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Job!!!

Horray, I finally started my new job this past Thursday. It has been fantastic. I am a nanny for the sweetest little girl. Her name is Gabrielle, she was born on June 3rd. It is so much fun for me to be able to start with a brand new baby. It is positive that I will become very attached to this little sweet pea.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marleen said...

So cute. Sounds like it will be a fun and great experience sitting such a young babe.

The Harris Family said...

Hi, you don't know me but I was friends with Mike and his brother Matt in High School. I found your blog through a mutual friend. My name was Melanie Spelts back then. I am so happy to see and read what he's been up to! Hope you will tell him I said hello! Love the blog...I will be back I'm sure! :)

Alexis Treese said...

My story is the same as Melanies, I was Alexis Moore, now its Alexis Treese. I was friends with Mike and Matt too. I love the blog world, so I can see whats going on with all my good ol high school friends. Tell Mike I said HI and I am so happy you two are happy.

Jason DeMarco said...

She is so cute!!! I think I could get attached to her!! How fun you get to give her hugs all day along!!