The count down begins! Our big trip is only two weeks away!!! We are sooooo excited. Other than that, there really isn't much new news. Tori's baby shower is next Saturday so I am getting all my stuff ready. It should be really fun! We went to Wrynn's Blessing last week, she is so darn cute. You can't help but kiss her cheeks. Mike is doing okay. He is going to school full time and working so he really is stretching himself thin. I can't wait till he's all done and can just enjoy living a little. We are still working on the getting pregnant thing. I think it will happen soon. We have faith and we both know that we will be parents. Our day will come. Today it has been raining, it is so nice to get some cool weather for a change. We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment