Hey Megan, Its Tiffani Benson from the Cheyenne Ridge/ Grand Canyon Ward. I don't know if you remember me but I found your page thru Jo Leavitt's. You've got a really cute place and it sounds like you are both doing well. Good to catch up with you. If you want to check out our blog, it is at http://jtafamily.blogspot.com
3 comments:
looks like you changed your living room around. I can see you still have your big screen tv?!?
Hey Megan,
Its Tiffani Benson from the Cheyenne Ridge/ Grand Canyon Ward. I don't know if you remember me but I found your page thru Jo Leavitt's. You've got a really cute place and it sounds like you are both doing well. Good to catch up with you. If you want to check out our blog, it is at http://jtafamily.blogspot.com
Wow, your house has so much red in it. I love it, and so does Natali. See you at work!
Post a Comment