Saturday, November 2, 2013
Eliana 4 Months!!
What a joy this little girl is!!! She seriously is the easiest going baby ever!! I would consider having ten more kiddos if i were guaranteed they would all be like her. She only cries if she need something. She's just enjoying life. She has the sweetest little giggle ever and usually all I have to do is talk to her and she laughs away. I LOVE her!
She has rolled over a few times, but purely by accident. She is so close to figuring it out. She is definitely a Momma's girl. She doesn't really like others to hold her. She does however let Julia hold her and she tolerates Daddy (sometimes!!) She still sleeps in our bedroom as she still gets up at night pretty frequently to eat. She's a chunker!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment