Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Julia!!













Wow how time flies!!! It seems like just yesterday I got the phone call that would change my life forever. The nurse told me over the phone that my test was positive. Mike and I were elated with joy!! We were going to be parents. Nine months later our miracle arrived. We were blessed with you, our beautiful baby girl. I can not even begin to express the joy you have brought to our lives. You were the most happy, easy going baby. For months I could not stop staring at you. You looked like a little porcelain doll. I couldn't believe you were ours. You have the sweetest disposition, such a little lover. You melt my heart every time you say" Mommy, I love you so much" You are so smart and so intuitive. Lately you have become little miss independent. It has been so much fun watching you grow from a little baby into a beautiful little girl. We are so excited for all the fun that awaits. You are a dream come true, Julia!! We love you so much!

Here are a few tidbits about Julia:

* She calls herself Ju Je
* Her favorite color is purple
* Favorite show: Curious George and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
* Favorite movie is Tangled
* Favorite Food: Mickey Chicken, Pancakes, Pork Roast, and Cucumbers
* She hates tomatoes
* She loves to go to Yogurtland
* Favorite Place to go is the Park
* She loves to jump on her trampoline
* Her best friends are Weston and Maylee
* She loves to go to Nursery and to "hop hop" (gymnastics)
* She has to sleep with all her friends (all her stuffed animals) and her pink blankie
* She never sleeps past 7:00 am
* She still takes a nap during the day
* She can count to ten, sing her ABC's and she knows all her colors

No comments: