Friday, April 15, 2011

Favorite of the Week

A friend of mine does this on her blog and I enjoy reading them so I decided to copy. Hopefully she doesn't mind. 

Julia: Julia is definitely experiencing the pit falls of the terrible 2's. She has been sent to time-out quite often lately. Now, when I send her on to time-out (in a corner in our bedroom) she walks off crying, grabs her favorite Mickey book, shuts my door, and lastly, she locks my door. She will sit in there for a few minutes and then come walking out like nothing ever happened, walk over to me for her kiss. She is hilarious!!!

Ava: Ava is growing so fast!!! She LOVES to eat. The only time she gets really mad is when she is hungry, or so she thinks. When I lay her on my lap to get things ready she anticipates the milk coming and starts to smack her lips and move her tongue in sucking motion, all while still crying. She cracks me up.

Julia: Julia is doing awesome with her potty training. We keep her little potty in the family room for quick access. She uses it often. She has a fascination with dumping it out and washing it out with soap. I guess this is a good thing, right? I am so proud of my little princess!!!

No comments: