Monday, March 28, 2011

Ava's Blessing

We blessed our sweet little Ava Kate on Sunday. It was such a special day. I love when the spirit is just burning in your heart. I look at her sweet face and I think there is no doubt in my mind that Jesus Christ loves us so much. He wants us to have families and be able to to live together forever with them. Ava is such a special little girl. She has only been here with us for two months, but I feel she was supposed to be with our family. She will bring so much joy and love to our lives. We are so grateful for this miracle Heavenly Father has blessed us with.  


 Our Beautiful Family. I feel so blessed!! I have an amazing Husband who honors his priesthood. He gave Ava a wonderful blessing. He loves us so much. I have two amazing little girls. They are my miracles. One of the most important things I will ever do in my lifetime is to be their Mother. I don't take this responsibility very lightly. I love them so much, and want the absolute best for them. I enjoy every minute of motherhood.










My little loves!!! 

                    


This is Julia on her blessing day, you can definitely tell they are sisters. 

No comments: