Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ava Kate

On January 28, 2011 at 12:45 a.m. we welcomed another beautiful daughter to our family. Ava weighed 6 lbs 5 oz and was 19 inches long. It was a very easy labor and everything went very well. We are so blessed!! Julia is in love with her baby sister and is already such a big help. She loves to hold her and is so gentle and sweet.
Just minutes old...





Ready to go home

Sponge bath

Sister Love



This is a dream come true. What more could I ask for.


 Daddy and his girls
going home from the hospital

4 comments:

Jena said...

I've been checking your blog waiting to see this update here!! What a beautiful family! I'm so happy for you!Love you and see you soon!

MC Lewis said...

There is just something great about a dad and his girls. I hope you are getting some rest.

Katie and Tyler said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful:) What a cute little family.

Natalie said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! So happy that everything went well! :)