A few days ago Julia and I decided to take a trip to Toys R Us for some play pots and pans since she loves to pretend to cook. As we were walking around the store Julia's eyes caught on to a little pink tricycle. She got so excited and of course even at the very young age of fourteen months she understands that what we put into the shopping cart gets to come home with us. So she wouldn't rest until the tricycle went into the cart. I explained to her that she could only have one thing. I held us the cooking set and asked her if she wanted it, she shook her head no. Then I held up the tricycle and asked the same question. She let out a big yeah. Well, ever since she picked out her pink tricycle she has bee glued to it. Once her legs are a tad bit longer she will be able to peddle.
Probably one of the greatest joys of being a Mom is watching their little eyes light up with excitement. I love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment