Friday, February 5, 2010

11 Months Old!!!!!

The count down has now began. Our little baby is going to be 1!!! Julia has changed sooo much this past month. She is now ALL over the place and in to everything. She also has acquired a bit of attitude. She knows exactly what she wants and when she wants it. She also gave me a great surprise when she decided, on her very own, that she could sleep all the way through the night. Finally!!!! I let her pick out a special bear at the store and then she slept through the night. Ironic or not, I'm not sure. We sure do love our princess, tude and all!!! Our little girly...
Look at my piggies!

Beautiful baby blues

SO Happy!


I am in to EVERYTHING now


Big girl

1 comment:

Rob and Mercedi said...

sleeping through the night?! AWESOME!!! She is so cute! That last picture with the HUGE smile couldn't be better. I can't believe she's almost 1. Crazy.
You have such a great baby because you're such a great mom. It goes hand in hand. Miss you!