So as some of you know I decided that I was going to make Julia's baby food instead of buy her pre-made food. I follow a book called Super Baby Food. I absolutely love the book. It has a ton of great information and ideas. I started Julia on solids around 6 months, she is an amazing eater. She pretty much will eat anything, besides bananas. She even eats Kale, Brussels sprouts, spinach, brewers yeast, tofu, just to name a few. I was a little worried that it would be time consuming, but actually it isn't that bad. I usually make food about once a month. I either steam or bake the food, puree it, then put it in the handy freezer trays pictured below. After they freeze I transfer them to bags and WA-la, done. It does take a good portion of space in the freezer.
1 comment:
Is her harid red? It look like it is a little. How is cutting Mikes hair?
Post a Comment