Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

I have so many blessings to be thankful for this Holiday Season. I am so grateful that I have such a hardworking, loving Husband. I am so proud of Mike, he is my hero! So many people ask me if I worry all the time, because of the nature of work that Mike does. Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so grateful for the service that he provides to our community every day he goes to work. My heart goes out to those families in our community who have recently lost their loved ones. They were honorable men who died doing what they felt so passionate about, they sacrificed their lives for their family and community. I have so much love and respect for not only Mike, but for all the brave Police Officers who sacrafice and work so hard to protect us.
I am also so grateful to have been blessed with a beautiful spirited daughter. She is my joy!! I look forward to spending this Holiday Season with the two loves of my life!! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love, love her sweatsuit! Oh so cute!