Thursday, July 30, 2009

My absolute favorite Baby Products

These are just a few of my favorite baby items. I love these items and would highly recommend them.

This is Baby's Jarro-Dophilus which is a probiotic supplement. It is a natural way to help increase digestive enzymes. It helped Julia with her gas and bowel movement problem when she was really little. I still give it to her just to help her digest and stay regular. It also made it so I really didn't have to watch so much what I ate, since I am nursing. I would just mix it with the gripe water below and give it to her a few times a day, definitely before bed.
This is my fav gripe water. It's made from all organic ingredients and very natural. I love that it doesn't have any sweeteners, but doesn't taste that bad. It does have to stay refrigerated. Julia loves it. It helps with gas and fussiness, also teething.

I LOVE California Baby Products. They are all natural and made with many essential oils. They are very moisturizing. This is the Calendula Cream which I use on Julia's face and I used it when she was itty bitty and got a little dry scalp. It smells so good.

This is the Shampoo and body wash. I love this and wouldn't ever use anything else. I know exactly what's in it and I don't have to worry about bathing my baby in chemicals. It smells great and lasts a long time.


I like the California baby lotion,but this is another favorite. I use this after Julia's bath for her baby massage. It is Lavender Bodymilk by Little twig, also natural and organic. It smells so yummy with all the essential oils. It makes her skin soooo soft. Luv it!

2 comments:

Rob and Mercedi said...

You could do so many of these posts! You know so much about babies! I love the California Baby wash, I use it on myself sometimes because it smells good and leaves my skin soft. Thanks for introducing me to it! You're so great!

MC Lewis said...

We sell that at the spa I work at if you ever need any. The California Baby Calendula Cream is great for exzema as well (even for adults).