Monday, May 4, 2009

Blessing

Julia's blessing was yesterday on her 2 month birthday! She looked so beautiful in her dress. She was such a good girl during her blessing and her dad gave her such a beautiful blessing. I am so grateful for the decision I made over 10 years ago to join the church. Now, my daughter gets to receive the blessings of being born into the church. I pray that I will be able to help her gain her own wonderful testimony of the gospel. I have a testimony of this gospel and of the joy and blessings that it can bring to your life if you are faithful. I love my Husband and Daughter so much and am grateful that we are sealed together forever as a family!












2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love the picture of her sleeping! She looks like a little baby doll!;)

Jena said...

I agree with Tiffany, but I REALLY love that last one. She is so precious and I just want to squeeze her right now!!! So cute!!