
This is Julia's room so far. There are still a few more things we need to do and add, but so far we love her nursery. My friend helped me do an amazing paint job. It was so much fun decorating for a little girl. My parents bought the furniture, we are so blessed. Now we just need the baby now! I hope Julia loves her room as much as we do.
3 comments:
It is SO BEAUTIFUL! You have such a talent for decorating! I love it and Julia will certainly love it!
I am sure she will love it! I do! I love pink and brown. Actually any color with brown1 You guys have down a wonderful job. The only thing that could make her room more beautiful is that sweet angel sleeping in her crib while her mommy and daddy sneak a few peaks!
The room is way cute. I love the colors and you did a wonderful job. You are very talented it looks like. I am excited for you. I cant wait until my husband and I have a baby.
Post a Comment