Sunday, August 17, 2008

The BEST news ever!!!

I had to wait until we told our family, so here it is, WE ARE PREGNANT!!!! It took a lot of faith, patience, and a few infertility procedures, but it finally happened. We are about 11 weeks along. It has been so exciting to see and here the little heart beating. What a miracle! We couldn't be happier. For now the due date is set at around March 10th. Thank you to all our friends and family who stood by us and supported us through this trying time in our lives. We are so appreciative of all the prayers and thoughts. We can't wait to introduce our little jelly bean to the world. I have a testimony that trials do make you stronger, Heavenly Father is so aware of our needs and knows exactly what is best for us. We just have to remain faithful and turn to him and everything will work out.

10 comments:

amber belmonte said...

congratulations to both of you! that's awesome news! :)

Brianna said...

We couldn't be happier for you and Mike. Let us know when you find out what it is!!!

Marleen said...

I am so excited for the both of you. I know you will make an amazing mom. I hope pregnancy is an easy ride for you.

Anonymous said...

Megan-

I am so excited for the both of you. I know that you have had a hard time getting pregnant so reading about it today almost made me cry. Congratulations!!!

Abby Combs

Sara said...

That is the best news ever! Congratulations!

The Harris Family said...

Congratulations!

Meg said...

Congratulations megan, that is so exciting, we are so excited for you guys!

Raymond said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I found your blog somehow and am thrilled to hear your good news. HOpe all is well. We'd love to hear from you guys! Allison Theodosis

The Leavitt Family said...

congrats!! how are you feeling? we are so excited for you. let us know if there is anything we can do!!

Misty said...

Megan!!! Ahhhh!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! It happened!!! Holy cow, your baby is going to be soooo spoiled! Hahaha!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I want to call you but I left my phone in California so I don't have anyone's phone numbers. Email me your number and I'll call you or you can call my skype and leave it on my voicemail 714 709 4496. I love you! I'm so happy for you!