Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Calling!

I am so excited! Today I was called to be the Beehive Advisor in my ward. I have always wanted to have a calling in Young Woman's. When I was a young woman I just adored my leaders so I hope that I will be just as good for the girls. I am a little sad though, I have made quite a few friends in Relief Society and have enjoyed going every Sunday. Hopefully I will not fall off the planet. Mike and I also talked in church today. It was a busy Sunday. It was very nerve racking but I think we did well. We look at it this way, we had our turn so we won't be in the spotlight for a while now. Anyways, just wanted to share the news. Happy Sunday everyone!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Megan I was in Young Women's for 2 years with the beehives and loved it. Its such a fun calling!

Rob and Mercedi said...

That's such an awesome calling! I'm going to miss you in RS. Who am I going to be distracted with?
Rob said your talks were really good. I'm sad I missed them.
I'm still in SLC. We'll get together when I get back!

Sara said...

Mike!
Long time, no see! It sounds like you and your wife are doing well! We finally joined the blogger world.

Check out our blog at forevertheyoungfamily.blogspot.com

-Sara Young

Jason DeMarco said...

Congrats!!! I love Beehives they are so sweet. A sweet advisor for sweet girls. couldn't get more perfect.