Hay, i just wanted you to know that i started a new blog , it is www.mattandtorijohnson.blogspot.com, check it out (yours looks great, i still need to get some tips from you) Love ya
It was great seeing you tonight! I wish we would have had more time to talk, but it was late and the kids (even though they didn't look it) were tired! I'm sorry to hear your news, but we'll continue to keep you and Mike in our prayers. Call me if there's anything you need! We'll see you soon!
4 comments:
Looks fun and relaxing. I love family.
Hay, i just wanted you to know that i started a new blog , it is www.mattandtorijohnson.blogspot.com, check it out (yours looks great, i still need to get some tips from you) Love ya
It was great seeing you tonight! I wish we would have had more time to talk, but it was late and the kids (even though they didn't look it) were tired! I'm sorry to hear your news, but we'll continue to keep you and Mike in our prayers. Call me if there's anything you need! We'll see you soon!
That's such an adorable picture of you and Kaleb!
Post a Comment