Sorry I have not updated my blog in forever! I have been pretty busy with my new job, my new dog, and keeping up. Things are great! Work is good I am still trying to learn everything, but the kids seem to really enjoy being with me which makes the job fun. Mike is doing well. He is still on the PSU squad at work. He is so good at what he does. I love being married to a cop, I always feel so safe and secure. Bella is doing wonderful with us. She is such a good dog. We took her to get spade last week, poor girl. She is not very happy with that lamp shade on her head. It's nice to finally have a dog that I can manage well, she is such a people pleaser. Life is good! We are grateful for our many blessings!
1 comment:
I love your slideshow. I'm glad you guys are doing great. It's hard to catch up on things when the only time I get to see you is only in passing at church. Keep up the posts.
Post a Comment