Saturday, February 2, 2008

Bella

We have a new addition to our family. This is our little Cocker Spaniel puppy, Bella. We got her from a friend who could not have her about three weeks ago or so. When I first saw her, I instantly fell in love her and knew Mike would do the same. She is about seven months old, so she is almost compleatly potty trained. She has the cutest personality. She is pretty low maintnance, at least so far. Her favorite thing to do is cuddle with Mike and I on the couch. She is the best!!

2 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

She is so cute. We were thinking about changing Della's name to Bella

Rob and Mercedi said...

Hey Megan! I just found your blog and it is darling! So is Bella! We need to take Rascal and Bella to the park together again. Hopefully Rascal has fallen out of love with Bella a litte. :)