Hey Meg- I was reading the BYU magazine and I ran across an article that I thought you'd like. Krista Oaks has built a support network for Church memebers dealing with infertility issues and I wanted you to have the link. If I've overstepped my bounds let me know but I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you! Here's the link: www.2ofus4now.org
Hope all is well with work. Let me know how that "thing" went that you had the other day.
1 comment:
Hey Meg-
I was reading the BYU magazine and I ran across an article that I thought you'd like. Krista Oaks has built a support network for Church memebers dealing with infertility issues and I wanted you to have the link. If I've overstepped my bounds let me know but I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you! Here's the link: www.2ofus4now.org
Hope all is well with work. Let me know how that "thing" went that you had the other day.
Love, BriBee
Post a Comment