Viva Mexico!!
We had the most incredible vacation together. We went on a Carnival Cruise to Mexico leaving October 7th and returning today October 14th. It was a much needed relaxing vacation. We ported at Puerto Vallarta, Maxatlan, and Cabo San Lucus. We had so much fun walking around, exploring. We both love Mexico! In Cabo we were able to go para sailing together. It was Amazing! The view was spectacular. We would recommend a cruise to anyone. The service was great the food was amazing. I probably gained a few pounds, but it was worth it!! It was the BEST vacation ever!!
2 comments:
Looks like tons of fun! The pictures are beautiful and the ship is huge! I would love to go but might have to find a shorter one (I don't think I could leave Jaxon for that long!)
Keep up the relaxing at home too! You deserved a trip. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment