Tuesday, July 31, 2007

All about us...


Wow! We have been married for two years. It seems like just yesterday we were dating and yet at the same time we wouldn't know life without each other. We were married on June 18th 2005 in the Las Vegas Nevada Temple. Shortly after our marriage Mike began the Police Academy for Metro. He successfully graduated six months later on December 1st 2005. He absolutely loves his job. I am so proud of everything that he has accomplished. He loves to be of service to people. It's so great that he gets paid for doing what he loves. We purchased our first home February of last year. We love it! It's right down the street from the Police Academy. I work at Cumorah Credit Union as a marketing assistant. It's a pretty good job. I have been with them for seven months now. I work with a lot of really fun people, which seems to make the work day go a little faster. We are just so happy and love life!

No comments: